Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A little late but - Happy New Year to you all!

I hope you all had a great holiday with your loved ones!  We sure did!  After WAY too much eating and not exercising at all over the holidays, I am trying to get into jogging again and so far it is going quite well.  Just hope I'll be able to keep it up.

I have been sewing some lately and my head is full of ideas on what I want to make.  
I made christmas presents for my incredibly cute nieces and I made Anita a christmas dress but I never got around to make a shirt and a tie for Viktor as I had planed.  Since the holidays I have made to more dresses for Anita and a T-shirt for Viktor and next up are some pants to go along with it.

I thought I'd start by sharing Anitas Christmas dress.




I used Look 1 from Volume One from five and ten designs.  It's an easy straight forward 
dress with a gathered skirt.




I used gold biastape for them hemline.  I like how it adds a tiny bit of a pop to the dress.




She was very happy with her purple and gold dress!



Love
Dagbjört






No comments:

Post a Comment